Adair Village offers a summer youth recreation program, free summer lunch program, and other events for youth and teens throughout the year.
Summer Activities, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 1-3pm
The Adair Village Summer Youth Program will kick off again on June 28th! The Summer Youth Program is offered free of charge to Adair Village Youth so please make sure that your child is registered for the program.
The Summer Youth Program is held in the Kiddie Park, located in between Laurel and Columbia Ave.
More information will be available soon.
A special thanks to the Siletz Tribal Charitable Contribution Fund for their generous contribution to the Adair Village Youth Program.
Free Lunch Program
- Lunches start again on June 20th
- We serve lunch 5 days a week to any youth under the age of 18.
Sponsored by the Corvallis School District.
Other Upcoming Events:
- September 26 – November 21 – Girls Circle Group Starts, 4:30-6 every Monday. This activity is for Girls ages 10-14
- October 15 – Teen Night. Movie night at City Hall. Pizza and snacks provided. 7 PM FREE Open to any pre-teen and teen in Adair Village
- November 12- Teen Night. Activity TBA 7 PM FREE Open to any pre-teen and teen in Adair Village
- December 10- Teen Night. Activity TBA 7 PM FREE Open to any pre-teen and teen in Adair Village