Online bill pay with your financial institution:
- A service provided by your financial institution that allows you to pay your bills online.
- You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up City of Adair Village as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill.
- Your financial institution will send the check to us for you.
Dropping off your payment:
- City of Adair Village, 6030 NE William R Carr, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday. Check, Cash, or Money Order only at this time. Please note that change will not be given for cash payments; any overages will be applied to your account as a credit.
- Drop Box in City Hall parking lot; payments can be dropped off at anytime. Please do not use the drop box for cash; checks only!
Mailing your payment:
- Send a check for the amount owed to:
City of Adair Village
6030 NE William R Carr Ave
Adair Village, OR 97330
- Remember to put a stamp on your envelope before mailing. Please do not send cash.
Starting Water Service
- If you are new to Adair Village, please fill out the New Water Service Application 2015 and return it to The City of Adair Village.
- Please make sure that your application is signed.
- An application and deposit of $130.00 are required prior to the start of service.
- For more information on water service, please read the 2018 INFORMATION FOR NEW WATER CUSTOMERS.
Water Rates for the residents within the city limits of Adair Village are as follows:
|Water (base rate)||$48.00|
|Cost per 1000 gallons||$4.65|
|Sewer (flat rate)||$53.00|
|Storm Drain (flat rate)||$2.50|
Water Rates for those that receive water from Adair Village, but live outside the city limits are as follows:
|Base Rates for differing meter sizes – All meters pay the $4.65 per 1000 gallons|